Saturday, August 6, 2011

Friends

Last week we went to Dallas to visit some friends.  We stayed with my long-time friend Cassie and her family for 2 nights and then we went over to the Lewis household for 2 nights.  We all had a blast.  It was fun catching up and letting the kids play with each other.  Love all the memories that we have made.  While at Cassie's, the dads took the kids to a Ranger game and Cass and I got to hang out.  Not really sure how that came to happen, but I loved the girl time.  :)  On Saturday, at the Lewis house, we decided to take the kids to the Lego Discovery Center and the Aquarium at Grapevine Mills Mall ----sooo much fun.  I hope to post those pic's later---but I will not promise because I am bad at keeping my promises on this blog!!!  :) 

Gavin, Grayson & Lawson - all start kindergarten the same year
 This little dove was a guest at Cassie's house while we were there.  This was taken right outside of the back door.  She has come back 4 times to lay her eggs and I was fascinated with her.....so were the kids.  She became our friend while we were there so I had to take her picture.  You really should name her Cassie!?  
Little bird being a momma

sitting on her eggs

Grayson, Ethan, Gavin, Kyla, & Gage


Gavin holding Kyla - Watch out!!!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Those sweet boys are getting big!!! Growing up!! And love the pictures of the mama bird!!