Saturday, July 23, 2011

Let's hear it for the girls!

I have to tell you that I take my job at mothering these boys very seriously.  Not only is it my goal to raise good men of character, who love God, but it is also very important to nurture their future husband capabilities.  I have humbly accepted that I am the only girl in the house for now and most days I truly love being the one and only.  But.... I would be lying if I did not say that I find comfort in knowing one day, these boys will get married and have kids of their own.  I look forward to the day that I will not be the one and only.  I look forward to having a daughter-in-law.  In preparation for a long awaited female presence, I prepare the way.  

This one's for you girls.....




1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I am sending Ryan to your house. He needs a lesson!